maybe tomorrow i’ll want to settle down
I obey your law of gravity
this is the fate you’ve carved on me
1. Damn it, Jim, I can’t believe you talked me into this.
2. I swear to god, if you don’t shut up I will get out of this bed and I will kill you, do you understand? DON’T YOU DARE SAY ONE WORD TO ME ABOUT THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH, JIM KIRK. I CAN SEE YOU THINKING IT.
3. What in the damn hell is that?
4. What in the damn hell do you think you’re doing with that?
5. C’mon, kid, it’s 4AM. Come to bed already; whatever it is can wait til morning.
klc-journei asked: star trek
make me choose: jim kirk and commander shepard